Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for shopping at SmartScooterAnz.
Smart Scooter will only accept return of unused and undamaged products that are returned in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
- Within seven days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must email Smart Scoter at email@example.com and request a Return Material
- After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Smart Scooter, Purchaser must return the two wheel electric self balancing scooter to Smart Scooter in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The mobility scooter must be delivered back not later than seven days after the RMA is issued.
- Purchaser, as a condition of returning the motorized scooter, must pay Smart Scooter a re-stocking fee equal to 35% of the purchase price for the returned electric sel balancing board.
Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the electric scooter in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned motorized scooter, Smart Scooter shall inspect the returned two wheel electric scooter to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Smart Scooter shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 35% restocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns 2 wheel electric scooter that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Smart Scooter shall not issue any credit to electronic scooter and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
– By phone number: 03 9913 5092
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By visiting this page on our website: http://www.smartscooteranz.com.au