Smart Scooter Warranty
Smart Scooter is a licensed electrical manufacturer & supplier of Australia, ensuring quality and safety for all users – a factor loved especially by parents purchasing Smart Scooter’s electric two wheel self balancing scooter on behalf of their children.
Every time someone steps onto a electric self balancing scooter they are using a product that is produced to Australian safety standards and regulations, offering our customers the trust and security of a local company with 1 year standard Australia-wide warranty. Our customers deal directly with us in Australia.
All of Smart Scooter’s self-balancing scooters come with a 1 year warranty to protect against manufacturer defects. Any damage incurred by improper usage/negligence would not be covered by the warranty.
If the device is defected and faulty please send the faulty unit back to us, and once we get returning units, we will send replacements to you immediately or provide a refund.
The 1 year warranty is void in the event of:
- Improper repair and refit in other places that are not Smart Scooter ANZ maintenance station or any Smart Scooter ANZ approved repairers.
- Any failure and damage caused by accident and misuse.
- Any failure and damage caused by fall-offs and improper use of the scooter.
- Any failure and damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood, chemical corrodes, lightning strike and other natural disasters.
- Any failure and damage caused by the products are not manufactured by Smart Scooter ANZ.
- Any failure caused by lampblack, dust, water, direct sunlight etc.
- The details of the warranty card is incomplete or altered and removed.
- The serial no. on the product has been removed or altered.
Questions about the Product Warranty should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for Stepping Into The Future, Enjoy your new Smart Scooter!